Our focus is to ensure the health and wellbeing of all our customers, employees and the wider global community whilst providing a safer experience in North East Wales.
As well as passing the ‘Good to Go’ scheme. Link here, we are constantly monitoring the development of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and are following all updates issued by Public Health England (PHE), NHS England and the Welsh Hospitality industry.
We want to reassure you that, whilst we hold a 5* Hygiene rating, we have also enhanced several safety protocols at our Inn;
– Hand sanitizers available in all public areas
– Upscaled cleaning techniques in all areas
– Deep cleaning of all guest bedrooms on departures
– Extra vigilant on employees frequent hand washing
– Information and advice offered to guests and employees who feel unwell
– Regular staff briefing updates on the current advise offered by Public Health and actions to take
Should a case of coronavirus be confirmed we are fully prepared to act swiftly and will follow the necessary actions as set out by Public Health England.
Click here for details of the UK Government public information campaign.
Guests who choose to cancel their bookings may do so up to 24 hours in advance.