Travel blogger James Smith stayed in Llanarmon at The West Arms and writes a glowing review about the area and our hotel and pub in North Wales. In the review he highlights many reasons to choose the West Arms as your hotel when you visit North Wales.
Here are some reasons he enjoyed staying with us;
- Historic building surrounded by beautiful views
- Friendly, welcoming staff
- Unique historic rooms
- Locally sourced and deliciously prepared food
- Bar serves large selection of both local and international drinks
- Close to UNESCO sites and the tallest waterfall in Wales
- Dog friendly hotel in North Wales
Read more about what he did and why you should stay too!